This smooth and creamy cheesecake is loaded with chocolate chips, and accented with a graham cracker crust. It is quick and easy to make, and even easier to love. This is a cheesecake recipe to satisfy your sweet cravings, but isn’t overwhelmingly sweet.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1–1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1–1/4 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon flour
1. Soften your cream cheese mixture about 30 minutes before you want to bake.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Prep your 9″ round springform pan by spraying it with cooking spray around the edges and bottom. Set aside.
3. Crush your graham crackers. Place the crushed graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter into a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Pour the graham cracker mixture into the springform pan. Spread evenly across the pan. Using a spoon or your hands, press the crumbs down to compress the mixture. Set aside.
5. Place the softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Use a handheld or stand mixer and beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and continue to beat until smooth. Then, add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Set the bowl aside for a moment.
6. Add the chocolate chips and flour to a small bowl and stir together to coat the chocolate chips with the flour. Using a spoon, remove the chocolate chips from the bowl and add 3/4 of the chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture. Any excess flour in the bowl can be discarded. Give the mixture a gentle stir to incorporate the chocolate chips into the cream cheese filling.
7. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Use a spatula, clean out the bowl and level the cream cheese mixture in the pan. Scatter the remaining chocolate chips on the top of the cheesecake.
8. Place cheesecake on the center rack and bake for one hour or until cake springs back when touched. Cool to room temperature and cool overnight.
Will stay good for up to 5 days in the fridge if wrapped tightly in seran wrap.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: chocolate chip cheesecake with graham cracker crust