These caramelized Cinnamon Spiced Pecans are a great (AND QUICK!) last-minute baking gift for family and friends. My Father-in-Law loves these Cinnamon Spiced Pecans. He makes these for family and friends every year for Christmas, and they have always been a huge hit!
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line your baking sheet with tinfoil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, egg whites, cinnamon, water, and salt until thoroughly combined. Add the pecans and stir until evenly coated. I used the spatula to turn the wet ingredients to the top a few times to make sure everything was well covered.
- Spread the pecan mixture into a single layer on the baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Using a cookie spatula, stir up all of the Cinnamon Spiced Pecans and assemble back into a single layer, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- If the pecan mixture still looks wet or is gooey then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the nuts from the pan and spread out in a single layer, on parchment paper or waxed paper to cool.
- After the Cinnamon Spiced Nuts are completely cool, you can store in a covered container.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cinnamon Spiced Pecans