This easy homemade granola cereal recipe has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. This healthy granola recipe is sweetened with coconut, honey, brown sugar and cinnamon. You can also pack this up for a snack to enjoy at school as this is also a nut free granola recipe.
- 4 Cup Regualar rolled oats
- 1–1/2 Cup Wheat germ
- 1 Cup Coconut (sweetened)
- 1/4 Cup Nonfat dry milk
- 2 Tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla or almond extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir well. Make sure not to overmix to maintain granola clusters.
- Spread mixture onto two baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring 2-3 times and rotating shelves each time. Cook thoroughly. Granola mixture will have a golden color.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American