This Easy Marshmallow Fudge Recipe is so smooth and creamy! This decadent fudge recipe is one of my mother-in-law’s favorite holiday desserts to make because it is so quick to throw together and everyone loves to eat them at holiday parties.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 oz can)
- 1–2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (4 ounces) marshmallows (mini marshmallows will melt faster, but you can use regular too)
- 1–1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Lightly spray the bottoms and sides of an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. After a boil has been reached, allow the mixture to boil for exactly three minutes, stirring constantly.
- After three minutes, remove from heat and add marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate and vanilla. Stir together until marshmallows are melted and fudge is completely smooth. This can take a good minute to achieve this consistency.
- Pour immediately into pan, and allow to cool for two hours. Avoid moving the pan too much. It starts to set very quickly and any bumps or jars will cause ripples on the top of the fudge.
- Cut into 1″ squares.
Store covered and refrigerated.
- Category: Bars
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Easy Marshmallow Fudge Recipe