Were you the kid who liked to lick the cake and cookie batter before it even had a chance to make it into the oven? This Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough is delicious, quick to make, and safe to eat! Plus, who can resist all the sprinkles?!!
- 2 cups (255 grams) flour
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1–1/2 (290 grams) cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup (160 grams) white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles *
- First, you need to heat-treat the flour. Place the flour into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each session until it reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. It took 1 minute for mine to come to temperature. If you don’t have a thermometer, you will want to heat it for 1 minute 15 seconds just to be on the safe side. Set the bowl aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and salt.
- Add in the milk, vanilla, and almond extract, and mix until well incorporated.
- Then, add in the flour and stir until well combined.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles. Scoop into pretty bowls and serve!
* Use Jimmie sprinkles. Nonpareils bleed their dye so I would avoid using it in this Funfettie Edible Cookie Dough.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough