These Seven Layer Magic Bars seem to have a little bit of everything: graham cracker cookie crust, covered in a gooey mixture of coconut, walnuts, butterscotch, and chocolate. You won’t be able to resist these Seven Layer Cookie Bars as they are very rich and infused with flavor!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1–1/4 cup (150 grams) graham cracker crumbs (about 1 plastic package)
- 1 cup (167 grams) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (167 grams) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (84 grams) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (111 grams) chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Break down the graham crackers into fine crumbs. You can either place them in a plastic bag, remove the air and crush them with a rolling pin, or you can use a food processor.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for about 20 second increments until the butter is completely melted. Pour butter into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Spread the graham cracker crumbs over the butter into an even layer.
- Scatter the following ingredients one at a time to form “layers” on the top: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Open up the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour over the top everything.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to turn a golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Category: Bars
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Seven Layer Magic Bars, Seven Layer Bars, Magic Bars