While sweet condensed milk isn’t necessarily a difficult ingredient to find, on the off chance that it’s not available or you’re in a last-minute pinch, never fear. Here’s a super easy recipe so that you can make it yourself at home!
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- Bring milk and sugar to a boil, and stir it constantly until the sugar is fully dissolved. After, set it aside to cool.
- Pour into a mason jar or airtight container to cool for 30-45 minute
- After, use it immediately or store it in the refrigerator (for two weeks) or freezer (up to three months).
- Don’t forget to constantly stir the milk while the sugar dissolves over high heat.
- Make sure to allow the mixture to cool before moving to containers.
- Method: Stove top
Keywords: Easy Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe