You will be so glad to have this easy make-ahead breakfast ready for you during your hectic weekday mornings! This Apple Pie Overnight Oats is easy, and tastes just like apple pie!
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups overnight rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whole milk*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove the core and dice up the apple.
- Add the apples to a medium-sized bowl, along with the brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Combine well.
- Add in the milk and vanilla and stir well.
- Scoop the mixture into the jars and secure the lids. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve either warm or cold, and top with additional brown sugar if desired.
Store for up to 5 days in the fridge.
*Any milk can be substituted.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: no-bake