This sweet and creamy Homemade Honey Butter is so delicious, I was licking the butter off the rubber spatula as if it were frosting! I love how quick and easy it is to make. I can throw together this butter in a matter of minutes!
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (113g) honey
- 3 Tablespoons (23g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of cinnamon, optional
- Whip together the butter, using medium speed, for about a minute until it is soft and creamy.
- Add in the honey, and mix again on medium speed for another minute.
- Add in the salt, and the cinnamon (optional) and mix until combined.
- This Homemade Honey Butter is best served at room temperature. You can leave it in a sealed container at room temperature for about three days or in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- If you refrigerate it, allow it to come to room temperature before serving. DO NOT warm it in the microwave or it will melt!
- Category: Butter
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homeade Honey Butter