This hot white chocolate mix is soooo delicious! Sweet and creamy, after you prepare the mix, you will add hot water or milk, and your favorite white hot chocolate toppings. Whether you like whipped cream or marshmallows on your hot cocoa, this recipe is a winner!
- 8 oz white chocolate, choose a good quality baker’s bar like Ghirdelli if you can!
- 1 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups powdered milk
- Break the white chocolate up a bit before placing it in the food processor. Crush the chocolate in the processor until the chocolate resembles crumbs.
- Add in the powdered sugar, granulated sugar, salt, and powdered milk, and continue to mix in the food processor until well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container or storage bag until you want to use it.
- When ready to make hot cocoa, add 4-5 tablespoons of mix to about 8 oz of water. Stir well. Garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, and sprinkles!
- Category: beverage
- Method: no bake
Keywords: hot white chocolate mix, white hot chocolate mix