I cut up some angel food cake and threw it on wooden skewers with some fresh fruit for a classy way to serve the marshmallow fruit dip. Since 4th of July is coming up, I used red and blue colored berries, but you can seriously use any fruit to make it a fun and creative treat!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, whip your cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Then, fold in the marshmallow fluff until well combined.
- Chill until you are ready to serve it.
- Serve with fresh fruit, or make fruit kababs with angel food cake and fresh fruit!
Store in the refridgerator for up to a week in a tightly sealed container. If it separates, use a spoon and mix together again.
Angel food cake recipe: https://whiskingupyum.com/angel-food-cake/
Keywords: classic marshmallow fruit dip