These Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars are ridiculously good! If you love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, then you HAVE to make these! The sweet peanut butter cookie base tastes just like the real deal, and is further enhanced by the creamy chocolate top layer.
Peanut butter layer
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1–1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
Chocolate layer: If you want a thick chocolate layer as pictured, you will need to double the ingredients.
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- To crush the graham crackers you can either place them in a plastic bag, remove the air and crush them with a rolling pin, or you can use a food processor.
- Combine the graham crackers, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter together in a large bowl. While you can use a spoon, it is much easier to dig in with your hands to mix it all together. Once it’s thoroughly combined, pat into an even layer onto the bottom of a greased (I used cooking spray) 9×13 baking pan. Set aside.
- Next, combine the granulated sugar, milk and butter into a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Once it comes to a boil, maintain it for one minute before removing from heat.
- Once the pan is removed from heat, add the chocolate chips and vanilla and mix together until smooth and creamy, and the chocolate is completely melted.
- Carefully pour the chocolate onto the peanut butter layer. It will start to set really quickly. The skin on the top of the chocolate started to form immediately after pouring it.
- Let it cool at room temperature or in the fridge for a few hours to let it set.
- Category: No-Bake
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Reese's Peanut Butter Bars